Saturday, February 20, 2016

Chris Johnson from American Fiction to Idol Reality

I first met Chis Johnson on November 22, 2014 as he and his band  American Fiction  ( +AF BAND ) were having an album release party at  Lafayette`s Music Room on +Overton Square  in Memphis Tennessee. A friend of mine was suppose to do it but a previous engagement  and the time they were suppose to perform prevented him from attending. I pretended I didn`t  make it then surprised him with a photo, he said he was very grateful and I told him it was no big deal to with he replied "No dude you don't know how big of a deal this really is". I had no idea how right he was.

I`ve seen "CJ" perform in several stages besides Lafayette`s over the past few years but no bigger stage than that of the fans of +Fox Network  +American Idol as a contestant of the shows final season

Chris made it to the top 25. But was sent home with a new fan base, great exposure , and the opportunity many never have....A chance to live his dream....



Follow Chris on is +Twitter   and +Instagram at @cjsingsforyou and @thisisAfiction

No comments:

Post a Comment