Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dragon Con withdrawl













A sea of heroes and villains will converge in Atlanta this Labor Day weekend for Dragon Con. A convention which features syfy, fantasy,pop culture, TV comics movies,   manga, anime, artist, writers, etc. I first experienced it in 2012 and it was incredible. The have a parade the runs all the way from one end of Peachtree to the other
The photos taken here were with my +Nikon USA D3000
and my Nikon 70mm-210mm

which not only helped me to obtain these shots...
But since it is an very old lens I had to shoot all my photos in "Manual" which makes me feel as though I`m shooting with an old film camera
I haven`t been to +Dragoncon since but have met some wonderful cosplayers since then whom I know are attending and would love to shoot them since I know they will be different characters over  the next three days. So I just thought  I`d share some  from 2012 (sigh)
Hopefully   I`ll be attending 2016`s for those of you enjoy!!

Dean Cain
Stan lee


No comments:

Post a Comment